Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Do you want to pack on some muscle?

When I first searched for ways to gain more muscle mass, I was amazed at the amount of products on the market. I didn't want to go down the steroid route, far too worried about my long term health for that.

I tried eating more calorie rich foods, but nothing really changed. The obvious thing to do was to join a gym and workout every other day.

Well that worked for a little while. I actually saw some results. My chest tightened up and I began to feel stronger. This continued for a few months and I thought I had cracked the code. I was following a program from a well known book and the pictures all pointed to what I could look like.

A few months later I reached a wall. Nothing made any difference. I tried to change the course bit by bit. It all failed. I had reached the point where my body did not want improve anymore.

Since then I have learned that this will happen to most people. I could have saved myself six months of hard work if I had known what I know now. It was honestly a massive breakthrough for me.

I discovered a coaching program to end all coaching programs. If you think about it, we all need a mentor. We get taught everything in life by someone else. Right from the begining. Through our parents and teachers, our bosses at work. No one expects you to know it already do they?

Well its exactly the same in muscle gain. You can buy magazines and follow their courses. You can check what your buddies are doing in the gym, but the real trouble with this idea is that we are not all the same. What works for one person does not mean it will work for another.

The answer is to break down exactly what does work for your body. Find just what sparks your body into action. You could save yourself so much time and hard work.
Why waste time on something that will not work for you in the long term?

Liste here to what Vince Delmonte Fitness Guru has to say. It might be the answer that you have been looking for. Click Here!

1 comment:

  1. Vince seems to have more BB related sites than anyone else on earth. Steroids UK

    ReplyDelete